These chakra crystals are a great way to align yourself and promote a balanced lifestyle and can be used in Reiki treatments as well. Each Chakra represents a physical, emotional or mental state where symptoms manifest when we’re out of balance. During meditation or spiritual healing sessions stones should be placed on their corresponding chakra to enhance inner balance and alignment.
Included in this kit:
7 x "Square" Chakra Tumbled Stones. (each approximately 1.5 x 1.5cms.)
1 x Carry Pouch for Your Tumbles
Sizes will vary due to natural stones.
Crown Chakra (enlightenment, cosmic, consciousness, energy, perfection) - Clear Quartz
Third Eye Chakra (spiritual awareness) - Amethyst
Throat Chakra (communication centre, expression, divine, guidance) - Lapis Lazuli
Heart Chakra (love, compassion, healing , emotional balance) - Green Aventurine
Solar Plexus Chakra (intellect, ambition, personal power, protective) - Tiger’s Eye
Sacral Chakra (creativity, healing ,sexuality, reproduction, desire, emotion and intuition) - Carnelian
Root Chakra (stability, grounding, physical energy) - Red Jasper
Using chakra stones can be an enlightening way to try healing your body.
These stones are thought to stimulate different chakras, or energy wheels located on the spine, that are tied to physical and emotional bodily issues
Place each corresponding stone on your body (over each chakra) as you lie flat.
1. Place the Red Jasper stone on your groin or on your feet. This area is known as the root chakra, which has influence over how grounded you feel.
2. Place the Carnelian stone on your pelvis. This is the sacral chakra. This chakra is mostly associated with emotional health and creativity.
3. Place the Tiger's Eye stone just above your navel. This chakra is located just above your belly button and deals heavily with personal power.
4. Place the Aventurine stone over your heart. This is the fourth chakra, which is the heart chakra. This chakra handles your emotions of love and hate.
5. Place the Lapis Lazuli stone at the center of your neck. This is where the throat chakra is located, which tends to be associated with truthful expression.
6. Place the Amethyst stone at the center of your forehead close to your eyebrows.. This chakra deals with your ability to ‘see’ in the psychic and spiritual sense.
7. Take the Clear Quartz stone and gently press it against the top of your head. Then place the stone just above your head on the bed or floor. Knowledge and higher consciousness are impacted by the state of this chakra, called the crown.
Once you’re finished with the stones, take them off of your body in reverse order. Start with the Clear Quartz at your crown area and work your way down the body.
I have a 100% satisfaction guarantee, if you're not happy with your purchase for any reason, simply contact me. Customer satisfaction is my #1 priority.